TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFESTYLE AND REDISCOVER YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE WITH RELIABLE COMFORT THAT TAKES YOU THROUGH THE CITY AND BEYOND.
Set your sights farther, get back on a bike and fit more awesome in your day with the motor-assisted Amiti E+. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Amiti E+ was designed for a woman’s comfort and taste. The bike provides a lower stand over height, facilitating getting on an off the bike. Amiti E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for loyal traction, an integrated day light on the head tube, fenders and tubeless tires for optimal comfort and safety. The handlebar-mounted control lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level, support level, speed and distance. This bike can take you from city streets to rough country roads seamlessly.
Key Performance Factors
Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 125-Mile range of the ultra-reliable downtube-integrated EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Sport Motor, powered by Yamaha, delivers 80Nm of torque and has five speed control settings ranging from 50-350% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads a non-issue.
The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak side-pull battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories a cinch, and paired with fenders and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks.
Pedal Plus 4-sensor technology smooths out bumps for a natural riding feel, and the ergonomic RideControl EVO makes controlling pedal assist functions second nature with handlebar controls and clear key data indicators. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tires, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turns Amiti E+ into an approachable and bump-gobbling ride.
- Frame ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork RST Volante, 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Riser, 31.8mm
- Stem Giant Connect
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Liv Contact Comfort, Upright
- Pedals Aluminum Platform
- Shifters Shimano SL-M2000
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tires Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622×45), Tubeless Ready
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 3A fast charger
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
XS 4’11” 5’4”
S 5’2” 5’7”
M 5’5” 5’9”
L 5’7” 6’0”