TAKE CONTROL OF THE TRAIL WITH THIS FUN NEW HARDTAIL E-BIKE. NOW YOU CAN CLIMB WITH GREATER EASE AND COMFORT, AND RIDE FARTHER—THE PERFECT FORMULA FOR AN ENJOYABLE DAY ON THE TRAIL.
The Fathom E+ is a great choice for XC and singletrack terrain. A lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and trail-friendly geometry will help you experience trail riding like never before. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer hills and technical trails. With a 120mm front suspension fork and the superior all-round performance of 27.5 wheels and tubeless tires, it offers smooth control and confidence. The side-release EnergyPak is integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for charging. And you can control all your settings with the clean, easy-to-use RideControl ONE setup.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
SMOOTH POWER DELIVERY
The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
120mm front suspension and the superior all-round performance of 27.5 wheels with tubeless tires adds up to better control and handling.
RESPONSIVE HARDTAIL HANDLING
Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and trail-friendly geometry keep you in control on off-road terrain.Frame ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube, 141mm Boost QR, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork SR Suntour XCM34 HLO 27,5+ 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ – 1⅛” steerer, lockout
- Handlebar Giant Connect TR, 31,8x780mm
- Stem Giant Connect
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Giant Contact, Neutral
- Pedals Aluminum Platform
- Shifters Shimano SL-M2000
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, 9-Speed, Shadow design
- Brakes Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Tektro HD-M285
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring
- Rims Giant AM 27.5, Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width, e-bike optimized
- Hubs Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tires Maxxis Forekaster 27.5×2.6, foldable, 60 TPI, EXO, Tubeless ready
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 3A fast charger
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery Giant EnergyPak500, 36V 13.8Ah Rechargeable Lithium-IonWeight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
S 5’4” 5’8”
M 5’7” 5’11”
L 5’10” 6’2”
XL 6’2” 6’6”