THIS PERFORMANCE-ORIENTED, FULL-SUSPENSION E-BIKE IS READY TO ROLL. THE STANCE E+ HELPS RIDERS CONQUER CHALLENGING TERRAIN WITH GREATER EASE.
Designed with trail-friendly geometry, the new Stance E+ helps beginner or intermediate riders experience off-road E-bike riding at its best. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 27.5+ wheels. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent support.. The RideControl ONE integrated handlebar support buttons offer ergonomic control, and the EnergyPak 500Wh battery system lets you extend the ride. And now you can charge it up quickly with a new smart charger.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
STRONG MOTOR SUPPORT
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 80Nm of torque and 350 percent support helps the rider climb with ease.
TRAIL AND XC READY
120mm FlexPoint suspension is perfectly tuned for riding trail and XC terrain.
500Wh EnergyPak offers the longest possible range, and is designed in a stylish and integrated package.
- Frame ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system
- Fork SR Suntour XCR 27.5+, 130mm travel, tapered steerer, Lockout, 110×15 Quick-Loc thru-axle
- Shock RockShox Monarch R, 184x44mm, Standard Eyelet, custom tuned
- Handlebar Giant Connect TR, 31,8x780mm
- Stem Giant Connect
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Giant Contact, Neutral
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes Tektro HD-M735, 4/2-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers Tektro HD-M735
- Cassette Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring
- Rims Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized
- Hubs Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes Stainless Steel
- Tires Maxxis Rekon 27.5×2.6″, Exo protect, Tubeless Ready
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
S 5’4” 5’8”
M 5’7” 5’11”
L 5’10” 6’2”
XL 6’2” 6’6”