Fuell Flluid 1S E-Bike Demo
Only 110 Miles, Fully Serviced, Full Warranty
With the ever rising popularity of electric bicycles, why not get one backed with some motorsport pedigree? With an unlikely encounter between the likes of motorcycling legend Erik Buell, Sauber Formula 1 Racing Team's Frederic Vasseur and a former strategic consultant for Bain & Co. Francois-Xavier Terny, the three created FUELL with one unifying idea: Creating an urban mobility solution for cities by utilizing the best of electric powertrains.
The FUELL Flluid was built with ease of use in mind, with top of the line components and exceptional power and range to boot. The Mid-drive Bofeili (a FUELL exclusive) motor has an output of 500W, producing 100Nm of torque and assists pedaling to speeds of 20 mph. Two removable batteries with a 1008Wh capacity mount on the frame, and a full 5 hour charge will get you up to 125 miles of range! Not one bit on the Flluid-1 E-Bike was an afterthought, either. The front suspension is a Suntour XCR34 air adjustable setup with 120mm of travel, a Shimano Nexus 5-Speed rear hub delivers the power to the wheel, and stopping power is provided by the Tektro HD-E 350 disk brakes.
With such a rich pedigree of racing and innovation between the founders, FUELL is knocking the electric-bike ball game out of the park with their Flluid model e-bikes! Be sure to grab a hold of a FUELL for a lightning-charged blast in urban mobility.
- Pedelec e-bike
- Two removable, integrated batteries
- Suntour XCR34 air adjustable suspension with 120mm of clearance
- Shimano Nexus 5-Speed internal geared rear hub
- Carbon belt drive
- Tektro HD-E 350 disk brakes
- Pirelli CYC-E GT 27.5" x 2.25"
- Ultra-bright, ultra-wide Roxim Z4E Pro lights
- 3.2 inch IPS color screen provides battery capacity, speed, distance, 5 assist levels, walking mode and USB charg port
- Pin code to start dashboard
- Abus rear wheel lock included
- 1008Wh battery capacity
- 80% charge in 2.5 hours, 100% in 5 hours on 3 amp fast charger
- 125 miles of range on full charge
- Mid-Drive Bofeili motor (exclusive to FUELL E-Bikes)
- 500W motor output, 100Nm torque
- Up to 20 mph max assistance speed