- STEALTHY SUPERMOTO
Quick. Mean. Compact. With precise handling and blistering acceleration, the Zero FXS stealthily shreds any urban slalom or conquers your local track with tarmac carving fierceness. Combining off road ruggedness with on-road agility, the Zero FXS is the ultimate way to cut through the concrete jungle.
- PERFORMANCE PROFILE
Transform performance profiles with the press of a button to perfectly conquer city streets or your local supermoto track. The Zero FXS is pre-programmed with Eco or Sport modes. Connect using your mobile device to customize performance or get stats on your ride.
- CHARGE. NO STATION NEEDED.
Standard outlet. Done. No special charging equipment required. Your household outlets just became “fueling” stations that deliver daily rides at a fraction of the cost of gasoline. Ride up to 100 miles a day in the city and plug in overnight to start the next day with a full “tank.”
- POWERFUL. MINIMALIST.
The Zero FXS Delivers Unfiltered Thrill by Combining our Most Compact Z-Force® Powertrain with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Tires and The off-road DNA of The Zero FX. No Shifting or Clunkiness. Directly Connect Your Desire for Speed with Instant, Massive, Silent, and Seamless Acceleration.
- INSTANT “FULL TANK”
Ride. Swap batteries. Continue. The Zero FXS’s optional hot-swappable tech allows you to go from empty to full in seconds. Depleted additional batteries can be easily charged while you ride using off-board charging accessories.
- PASS ON SERVICE.
Imagine savage performance delivered without tedious and greasy servicing regimes. Forget oil changes, spark plugs, clutches, filters, chain adjustments or expensive tune-ups. Instead, a carbon fiber belt cleanly connects the rear wheel to an air-cooled Z-Force® motor that uses a single moving part. Swap threadbare tires. Replace used-up brake pads. Ride.
Always advancing. Code for the Z-Force® powertrain is constantly refined to deliver improved performance. The Zero App easily delivers the upgrades using your mobile device.
- GO THE DISTANCE.
The Zero FXS travels up to 100 mi when traversing city streets. At its core is Zero’s most compact and lightweight Z-Force® battery that, like rest of the lineup, boasts the highest power and energy density in the EV industry.
Don’t need the range and looking for Zero’s most economical model? Drop some weight. The Zero FXS ZF3.6 cuts the battery’s weight and size by roughly 50 percent. Add a second battery module at any time to match the range and performance of the ZF7.2.
- Z-Force® 75-5 passively air-cooled, high efficiency, radial flux, interior permanent magnet, brushless motor
- 46 hp (34 kW) @ 4,300 rpm
- 78 ft-lb (106 Nm)
- High efficiency, 550 amp, 3-phase brushless controller with regenerative deceleration
- Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent integrated
- Max: 85 mph (137 km/h) | Sustained: 75 mph (121 km/h)
- 533 MPGe (0.44 l/100 km) | 213 MPGe (1.10 l/100 km)
- 6.3 kWh
- 650 W, integrated
- 9.7 hours (100% charged) / 9.2 hours (95% charged)
- Standard 110 V or 220 V
- 100 miles (161 km)
- Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h): 60 miles (97 km), Combined: 75 miles (121 km) | Highway, 70 mph (113km/h): 40 miles (64 km), Combined: 57 miles (92 km)
- Clutchless direct drive
- 90T / 18T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
- Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- 7.00 in (178 mm)
- Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- 8.94 in (227 mm)
- Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan asymmetric dual piston floating caliper, 320 x 5 mm disc
- Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 110/70-17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 140/70-17
- 3.00 x 17
- 3.50 x 17
- 56.0 in (1,422 mm)
- 32.9 in (836 mm)
- 24.4°/2.8 in (71 mm)
- 337 lb (153 kg)
- 293 lb (133 kg)
- 2 years | Power pack: 5 years/unlimited miles