- This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
- Specific model exceptions to this warranty are noted with the bicycle documentation.
- Our sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction, design, or value.
- The Manufacturer's liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST:
- Fill out a claim form via manufactures website, contact us at E-Bikes508 via phone or email, or return your fully assembled bicycle to our E-Bikes508 dealer location in Plymouth, MA. A bicycle that has had the components removed cannot be evaluated or warranted.
- Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE OR FAILURE DUE TO:
- Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
- Material fatigue or normal wear and tear, including but is not limited to derailleur, chain, cassette, crank arms, or wheels and tires.
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires different from original specification.
- Improper assembly.
- Rider weight in excess of two hundred fifty pounds.
THIS WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES:
- Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from our E-Bikes508 authorized dealer.
- Charges associated with diagnosing, evaluating, or processing a warranty claim
- Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork. These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.