With the ever rising popularity of electric bicycles, why not get one backed with some motorsport pedigree? With an unlikely encounter between the likes of motorcycling legend Erik Buell, Sauber Formula 1 Racing Team's Frederic Vasseur and a former strategic consultant for Bain & Co. Francois-Xavier Terny, the three created FUELL with one unifying idea: Creating an urban mobility solution for cities by utilizing the best of electric powertrains.
The FUELL Flluid 1E - Enviolo
The continuously variable planetary (CVP) technology forms the foundation of all enviolo stepless shifting products.
The continuously and stepless variable planetary transmission enables cyclists to effortlessly change from one gear ratio to the next. Shifting while pedaling under high capacity has never been easier with enviolo.
Come standard with two large 504Wh Lithium batteries, a torque sensing 500w mid motor, and a Gates Carbon belt drive with an internally Enviolo CVP hub. Ride all you want with low maintenance and exceptional power.
With such a rich pedigree of racing and innovation between the founders, FUELL is knocking the electric-bike ball game out of the park with their Flluid model e-bikes! Be sure to grab a hold of a FUELL for a lightning-charged blast in urban mobility.
- Pedelec e-bike
- Two removable, integrated batteries
- Suntour XCR34 air adjustable suspension with 120mm of clearance
- Envolio CVT Transmission
- Carbon belt drive
- Tektro HD-E 350 disk brakes
- Pirelli CYC-E GT 27.5" x 2.25"
- Ultra-bright, ultra-wide Roxim Z4E Pro lights
- 3.2 inch IPS color screen provides battery capacity, speed, distance, 5 assist levels, walking mode and USB charg port
- Pin code to start dashboard
- Abus rear wheel lock included
- 1008Wh battery capacity
- 80% charge in 2.5 hours, 100% in 5 hours on 3 amp fast charger
- 125 miles of range on full charge
- Mid-Drive Bofeili motor (exclusive to FUELL E-Bikes)
- 500W motor output, 100Nm torque
- Up to 28 mph max assistance speed