Specialized Bicycles can only be picked up in our store, We cannot ship them beyond 100 miles from our Plymouth Ma location
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
More climbing, more descending, more miles, more fun. Spec’d with a no-fuss SRAM GX/NX drivetrain, trail-taming RockShox suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset, the all-new Turbo Levo delivers more of everything that you love about trail riding.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Seat Binder
- Alloy, 38.6mm
- FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Fox 36 Rhythm, 29", 44mm offset, Grip damper, S1: 150mm, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- Rear Shock
- FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Specialized Trail Grips
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake
- SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm
- Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers
- SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
- Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Hub
- Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Tire
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- DT Swiss Industry
- Rear Tire
- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Inner Tubes
- Standard, Presta Valve
- Wiring Harness
- Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Specialized 2.1 Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
- Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link
- PEDAL, TEST RIDE PEDALS PROVIDED BY SPECIALIZED
S1 S2 S 3 S4 S5 S6
Crank Length 160mm 160mm 160mm 160mm 160mm 160mm
Stem Length 40mm 40mm 40mm 40mm 50mm 50mm
bar Width 780mm 780mm 780mm 780mm 780mm 780mm
Seatpost 100mm 125mm 150mm 170mm 170mm 190mm
Saddle W 155mm 155mm 143mm 143mm 143mm 143mm
Stack 605mm 617mm 626mm 635mm 644mm 653mm
Reach 412mm 432mm 452mm 477mm 502mm 532mm
Headtube L 105mm 105mm 115mm 125mm 135mm 145mm
Headtube A 64.5° 64.5° 64.5° 64.5° 64.5° 64.5°
BB Height 352mm 350mm 350mm 350mm 350mm 350mm
BB Drop 25mm 27mm 27mm 27mm 27mm 27mm
Trail 130mm 130mm 130mm 130mm 130mm 130mm
Fork Length 557mm 567mm 567mm 567mm 567mm 567mm
Fork Rake 44mm 44mm 44mm 44mm 44mm 44mm
Front Center738mm 760mm 784mm 814mm 843mm 878mm
Chainstay 442mm 442mm 442mm 442mm 442mm 442mm
Standover H752mm 776mm 783mm 787mm 788mm 790mm
Seat Tube L 380mm 390mm 405mm 425mm 445mm 465mm
Seat Tube A78° 77.2° 76.7° 76.2° 76.2° 76.2°
Max Seatpost 210mm 220mm 240mm 255mm 275mm 295mm
Min Seatpost 80mm 80mm 80mm 80mm 80mm 80mm