This product cannot ship. It is available for in store Pickup only
The Stacyc 20eDrive with a 36 Volt motor platform comes with the power and range to tackle aggressive riding terrain or longer trips with the crew. This is the top choice for the Stacyc generation and ready to deliver a whole new riding experience. With 3 power modes the 20eDRIVE will still allow the progression your little rippers expect from Stacyc with a much larger growth curve. A top speed of 20mph, and dressed with MANITOU J-Unit front forks and hydraulic disc brakes the Stacyc 20eDRIVE has the ability to unlock endless opportunities and develop the skills your little rippers have dreamed of. Weighing in at 33lbs with the battery the 20eDrive is perfect for kids between 10-12 and up to 115lbs.
- Perfect for 10-12yr olds under 115lbs
- Seat Height: 23"
- Weighs only 33lbs with battery
- 36V motor platform with proprietary Cush Drive
- Full aluminum frame with proprietary shaped tubes
- 20" Nylon wheels with sealed bearings and pneumatic tires
- Crown Gem tires
- Proprietary throttle assembly with custom grips
- Custom 19mm handle bar
- Hayes Dominion A2 brakes in front and rear
- High end paint scheme
- 30-60 min run time 3 hr charge time
- Quick connect disconnect battery
- 40Vmax Voltage (36Vnom)
- Industrial grade charger included
Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode: approx 10mph
- Med/Standard mode: approx 15mph
- High/Advanced mode: approx 20mph
Note: 1 battery and charger included.
Note: Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run times are estimates and can vary.