Como is a laid back e-bike with a clean look and upright rider position for convenient comfort and style. This full-power electric bike was designed for city streets and comes equipped with fenders, lights, and a low step-through frame, making it perfect for daily commutes or riding around town.
Como offers the best combination of power, range, and usability while remaining incredibly versatile. You will never have to sacrifice comfort for style. You’ll find yourself making up errands to ride it again.
COMFORTABLE: An upright body position and smooth handling are optimized for all-day riding comfort, confidence, and control.
EASY TO USE: The Como's sleek design and step-through frame make the bike an approachable, functional everyday e-bike.
POWERFUL: It’s you, only faster — it’s 4x You, to be precise. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and naturally amplifies your effort by up to four times for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.
SMOOTH: Stay comfortable in the saddle with an 80mm front suspension fork, higher volume tires, and a plush suspension seatpost that smooths harsh bumps.
TURBO: The heart of the Como is its Turbo technology, the advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, and a full-function bike computer.
SECURE: Como has anti-theft on lock. Thwart would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so nobody can turn the motor back on without your personalized pin. For additional protection, the Como's battery locks in the bike, or can be easily taken with you. Beat it, bandits.
SILENT: Turbo Full Power Motor provides smooth, quiet, and seamless amplification for a quiet ride on any terrain.
The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Specialized app - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride and allows real-time tuning of support levels. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Specialized app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Specialized app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
- Long-Range - With true ride-anywhere range, go up to 56 miles (90 km) or 4 hours of range (eco mode).
- E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout
- SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Seat Binder
- Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm
- Handlebar rear view mirror, aluminum
- Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
- Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo
- PLW COMFORT INTEGRATED EXTRUSION STEM, INCLUDED W/HANDLEBAR
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Gates Carbon Drive CDC 22t sprocket, silver
- Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black
- Gates Carbon Drive CDC 122t belt, black
- Integrated Chaincover
- Internal Gear Hub
- enviolo CVP Multi-Turn
- Shift Levers
- enviolo Twist Display Pure
- 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire
- Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Rear Tire
- Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Front Hub
- Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
- Inner Tubes
- Standard 40mm SV 650Bx1.75-2.4
- Rear Hub
- enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h
- Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Wiring Harness
- Custom wire harness
- MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
- Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
- Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
- Simple bell
- Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
- Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
- Bike Lock
- Turbo System Lock